Together RPG - Fire Emblem - 2/01-4/01

Level up here
MrPopo

Re: Together RPG - Fire Emblem - 2/01-4/01

Post by MrPopo »

Revelations finished!
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

MrPopo wrote:Revelations finished!

I'm going to start that as soon as I finish Moe Chronicle (hopefully this week; I hit a difficulty spike and had to spend a couple days grinding).
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

darsparx
Next-Gen

Post by darsparx »

Yeah don't know if i'll ever get to that point I'm still attempting to get through birthright, and was trying out conquest(and have had my butt handed to me on A cold reception....I freaking hate Flora she has screwed me up repeatedly....even when I thought I was far enough away to avoid her). This is definitely fun but I'm still seem to have trouble putting the units just right(and having the unit properly leveled so I can equip them better). Definitely going to stick with it because I definitely want to see this through...
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

bogusmeatfactory wrote:Ever feel like a wild gazelle in the wilderness?
Jmustang1968
Next-Gen

Post by Jmustang1968 »

What difficulty and gameplay setting did you play on?
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

darsparx wrote:

Yeah don't know if i'll ever get to that point I'm still attempting to get through birthright, and was trying out conquest(and have had my butt handed to me on A cold reception....I freaking hate Flora she has screwed me up repeatedly....even when I thought I was far enough away to avoid her). This is definitely fun but I'm still seem to have trouble putting the units just right(and having the unit properly leveled so I can equip them better). Definitely going to stick with it because I definitely want to see this through...

Birthright isn't too bad, but Conquest kicked my ass up and down the street.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

Jmustang1968 wrote:

All three on classic, Birthright and Revelations on Hard, Conquest I started off on Hard but Chapter 10 broke me and I turned that one down to Normal.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
Jmustang1968
Next-Gen

Post by Jmustang1968 »

MrPopo wrote:
Jmustang1968 wrote:

All three on classic, Birthright and Revelations on Hard, Conquest I started off on Hard but Chapter 10 broke me and I turned that one down to Normal.

Ah nice. I am doing Hard Classic for Birthright. Mostly pretty easy, but then I will get the lucky crit or oh shit didnt see that they would stack up and kill that guy near the end of a few missions and restart.
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

Birthright ramps up things once you march on the Nohr capitol. Conquest had a much more gradual curve in the map to map difficulty increase (minus that damn Kitsune village) once you got past Chapter 10.
Michi
Next-Gen

Post by Michi »

I'm still plugging along in Birthright, currently finished with Chapter 23. After that I took a breather from the story and started grinding a bit for Supports. Took me a while, but I finally paired someone up with Azura (which took forever, as she stubbornly seemed to not want to bond with anyone, no matter how many times she was paired with the same person.) I'm still trying to figure out who to set Mozu up with. I'm thinking Azama, but I'm not sure the kid will benefit any from her stats. Of course, at this point, I'm so close to the end that I doubt I'll ever use the child, so it probably doesn't matter much anyway :lol:
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

When you were trying to pair Azura how were you doing it? If you pair someone with Azura lead and have her spend time dancing then that doesn't build supports. You really need to be doing combat to build support in any reasonable amount of time.