Together RPG - Fire Emblem - 2/01-4/01

Level up here
Michi
Next-Gen

Re: Together RPG - Fire Emblem - 2/01-4/01

Post by Michi »

MrPopo wrote:When you were trying to pair Azura how were you doing it? If you pair someone with Azura lead and have her spend time dancing then that doesn't build supports. You really need to be doing combat to build support in any reasonable amount of time.

I think in the last couple days I only had her sing, like, once. Other than that I pretty much kept her paired up for defense, but I did do a combo of defense and attack. Annoyingly, she did gain a couple extra supports to characters who were next to her paired unit, rather than who she was paired with. It seemed to take forever in comparison to everyone else, but eventually she finally got the B support and after that it went a bit smoother.

I don't know why it took so long. Maybe I was doing something wrong, or maybe she was trying to tell me didn't like the guy I was pairing her with, like some sort of sign from the electronic gods :lol:
darsparx
Next-Gen

Post by darsparx »

ElkinFencer10 wrote:
darsparx wrote:Birthright isn't too bad, but Conquest kicked my ass up and down the street.

Yeah...I attempted Ice village(completed the one before it no problem) and had my butt kicked so hard. I'm attempting to not grind on birthright but I might need to. I haven't been able to get Mozu in a decent position to level up(it's been easier to level up Sakura and Azura than her XD)
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

bogusmeatfactory wrote:Ever feel like a wild gazelle in the wilderness?
darsparx
Next-Gen

Post by darsparx »

Ok somehow managed to make it up to the rainbow sage chapter. Man this game keeps astounding me with the translation :lol:

"Dastards! They kidnapped the rainbow sage!" - Avatar

Pretty sure you meant bastards dude....
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
darsparx
Next-Gen

Post by darsparx »

MrPopo wrote:Nope, they mean dastards.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/dastard?s=t

Well still weird word choices they have in this game....(admittedly I'm playing using phoenix mode on my conquest file....no matter how well I hide my healer they seem to attack them first...though with rainbow sage chapter it probably wasn't the best idea to send Elise up before the others >_>)

Edit: also has anyone else used those dread(and the other version) on any characters? I've been kinda contemplating it but not sure entirely...
My gameroom

MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

The special promotion items permanently add that class to that character's choices when you Heart Seal, so if you want to try it out for a bit you can always switch back and forth. Dread Fighter has crazy magic res growth and decent physical attacker stats.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.