Together RPG - Fire Emblem - 2/01-4/01

Level up here
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Re: Together RPG - Fire Emblem - 2/01-4/01

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

Exhuminator wrote:Ah, so you beat Radiant Dawn on Easy Mode then.

Yep, and then on Normal and Hard in my two subsequent playthroughs.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

Michi
Next-Gen

Post by Michi »

I'm currently around 20 hours into Birthright, on Chapter 14. I would have finished the chapter by now...but I had to charge the 3DS :P

I'm really enjoying it so far. I made a couple dumb mistakes, initially, as I was getting back into the swing of things, but I've rectified it. Think I'm doing pretty solid now. At least no one's dead >_> ... <_< ... yet.
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

That's about where I am in Birthright myself. I need to stop getting cocky on Birthright and getting people killed and needing to restart the chapter. I've been using the Heart Seals and the special class seals much more in this playthrough.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
Michi
Next-Gen

Post by Michi »

MrPopo wrote:That's about where I am in Birthright myself. I need to stop getting cocky on Birthright and getting people killed and needing to restart the chapter....

Yeah, I was doing so well that I got cocky last chapter and didn't pay close enough attention to where all the Dragon Veins were and I miscounted my movement by one tile. So, of course, -Whoops!- Hinoka took a mighty tumble. Sorry, hun.

Thankfully, I wasn't that far along in the chapter. *reset*

Actually, now that I think about it, I was more surprised when Sakura didn't get wasted when I miscounted again (Don't drink before srpg's, yall) and Camilla attacked her. Thought she was a gonner for sure. But either Camilla is a shitty shot, or Sakura's defense was better than I thought, cause it only cost her 6 HP. Way to beef up, ya little runt.
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

I'm guessing you put her one square into Camilla's range which meant Camilla could hit her with a tomb but not her axe. Camilla has great strength but her magic is only so-so and Sakura has really good res.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
Michi
Next-Gen

Post by Michi »

MrPopo wrote:I'm guessing you put her one square into Camilla's range which meant Camilla could hit her with a tomb but not her axe.

I wanna say she was only one square away, but my memory is a bit foggy and you are most likely correct. That or Camilla derped and hit with the spell instead of the axe. I can't remember. All I remember is panicking slightly :lol:

Camilla has great strength but her magic is only so-so and Sakura has really good res.

I'd also just upgraded her class, which I'm sure helped....as evidenced by me using her to take Camilla out using my next turn.
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

I ended up going Sakura to level 10 then Heart her over to Sky Knight, and she's currently promoted at Falcon Knight. Hinoka I Hearted over to Spear Fighter and is a promoted Spear Master; once she hits 15 promoted I'll bring her back to probably Kinshi Knight. Mozu became a Great Lord at 10 while Hana and Corrin became my Dread Knights at level 10. And I Hearted Scarlet over to General because I really missed having Effie from Conquest.
Michi
Next-Gen

Post by Michi »

I've been too indecisive about the Heart seals, so I've just used the Master Seals so far. Updated Kaze to Master Ninja, Hinoka to Falcon Warrior, Sakura to Priestess, Setsuna to Sniper and Hana to Swordmaster.

I'm going to have to read up on all the classes before I get much further to see what all they've added and changed.
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

They changed how skill learning happens after you Heart Seal from Awakening. If you Heart Seal to a promoted class then on each level up you will first learn one of the base class's skills first. So if you get to promoted level 15 and Heart Seal to another class, level 16 gives you the base class level 1 skill, level 17 gives you the base class level 10 skill, level 18 gives you the promoted class level 5 skill, and level 19 gives you the promoted class level 15 skill.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

MrPopo wrote:I ended up going Sakura to level 10 then Heart her over to Sky Knight, and she's currently promoted at Falcon Knight.

I used my bonus from my Lucina amiibo and made Sakura a Great Lord. She rekt shit hardcore once I leveled her up a bit.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.