Level up here
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Re: How do you decide what to play?

by noiseredux Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:07 pm

yeah I'd be interested in trying something like this and seeing how it goes. I don't know if I like the buddy system or group vote thing better. Maybe whatever's easier. In my case I'd probably just say "pick something that I own on Steam that I haven't played."

I don't know what a Wee-yoo-vee-cee is but it sounds gross.

EDIT: Ack, maybe you should start a new thread. You could call it "Ack's Smarch Madness Challenge."
Ack

by Ack Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:17 pm

noiseredux wrote:EDIT: Ack, maybe you should start a new thread. You could call it "Ack's Smarch Madness Challenge."

I could call it that, but then what would we do for the other twelve months of the year?
I have a movie review website now: https://moviereviewsbyamook.com/
noiseredux
Next-Gen

by noiseredux Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:18 pm

Ack wrote:other twelve months of the year?

thank you!
Markies
128-bit

by Markies Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:12 pm

I have a bit of OCPD, so I have systems.

Monday = Random Retro Mondy (Use Backloggery's Fortune Cookie to play a Random Game)
Wednesday = Chosen Retro Wednesday (I play a longer Retro Game and replace it with a new one when finished)

The rest, I do it autobiographical by system. I separate the games by systems and put the most recent purchases at the back of the queue.

I used to be more free form, but I would dwell on games with no real progress. Now, I have goals and I get excited to play games I bought years ago. :lol:
Return to RPG