Dragon Age: Inquisition

Level up here
MrPopo

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Post by MrPopo »

So, anyone else notice the transgender character? I think he's been handled pretty tastefully.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

MrPopo wrote:So, anyone else notice the transgender character? I think he's been handled pretty tastefully.

Yes - and agreed.

I am about 30 hours in --- not as far as I'd hoped but I have been busy with stupid STGT :P

Great game, though - everything I'd have wanted!
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

So a bit of advice; keep an eye on the recommended levels for the main story quests. They will not scale above that. It appears that I've pretty much cleared out all the sidequests barring some of the companion stuff that unlocks as the main story progresses and as a result the last story mission I did I was 50% overleveled.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

I got it (along with Shadow of Mordor for 70$ together on cyber Monday).

THIS BETTER BE GOOD
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

I am really starting to think that in terms of the amount of finite world you can traverse, this is the largest game ever made. Any good counter arguments? I feel like the Skyrim comparisons had to stop after I opened about the 4th or 5th large map...
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

dsheinem wrote:I am really starting to think that in terms of the amount of finite world you can traverse, this is the largest game ever made. Any good counter arguments? I feel like the Skyrim comparisons had to stop after I opened about the 4th or 5th large map...

You probably haven't gotten to the largest map yet. It's the map that you really NEED a mount for, rather than being convenient for backtracking.

Right now I've got DA:I on the back burner; I've got a couple very long running operations under Josephine and Leliana and the other operations I have open I also want to use them on, so I've switched to other RPGs in the meantime.
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

My roommate was just talking about how there's so many characters to get. I like that.

I'm warming up to it. Is there no simple sell all though? One of my friends mentioned the Sell All does not sell your Yellow valuables that are used for other stuff... so I tested it and it sold everything. :?

I'm still early in though so probably not a huge loss.
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

Xeogred wrote:My roommate was just talking about how there's so many characters to get. I like that.

I'm warming up to it. Is there no simple sell all though? One of my friends mentioned the Sell All does not sell your Yellow valuables that are used for other stuff... so I tested it and it sold everything. :?

I'm still early in though so probably not a huge loss.

There is a buyback. Also, the idea is that you would pick up some gear, see if it's better than what you have, then after a swap or not then hit the button that marks the equipment as a valuable, so then it'll be available for sell all.

I skip that and just furiously double click on the sell screen.
casterofdreams
Next-Gen

Post by casterofdreams »

So I picked it up today but I won't be firing,it up for awhile.

Does anyone have it for the Xbox 360? How does the game look? Any stability issues?
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

It doesn't look great at all on the new consoles, so probably looks okay on the old gen.