Lightning Returns is.. pretty good?!

Level up here
darsparx
Next-Gen

Re: Lightning Returns is.. pretty good?!

Post by darsparx »

Gamerforlife wrote:I didn't know Tri Ace was making it. Interesting. I'd be more excited if it was the folks at Gamearts who made Grandia, but whatever.

My one concern is that Lightning seems to be the only playable character. I feel combat loses something with just one participant

Valkyrie-Favor has reminded me I need to get back to playing Senran Kagura

Seriously ha ha, i love grandia, it would be great to have a game that sorta followed in it's footsteps especially since as far as I can recall the story line wasn't cheesy and the battle system was great....that sad it might be awhile before i can play Lightning returns....I keep trying to play and finish the first one but lack of direction to some extent if you accidentally skip a text box is really starting to work on my nerves XD

This game looks like fun from all I've seen but I want to play the series fully to some extent before i even lay a hand on this one... :-\
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

bogusmeatfactory wrote:Ever feel like a wild gazelle in the wilderness?
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Re: Lightning Returns is.. pretty good?!

Post by Xeogred »

So far... I don't know.

This feels like an MMO in the worst ways. Random NPC's and sidequests I couldn't care about at all. And of course, Hope has to be the one directing me and updating me every 5 minutes on something.

"Find the numbers in the city", yuck!