Diablo 3 (PS3/360/PS4)

Level up here
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Re: Diablo 3 (PS3/360/PS4)

Post by dsheinem »

I spent a few hours in co-op this morning on the PS4 - my first time trying the console version. It's not as pretty as on PC and the interface is clunkier, but it still works really well and is VERY pick up and play/noob friendly.

Specifically, I was playing with my kindergartener, who had no difficulty with it. :lol: I handled the inventory/skills management stuff for him and basically had him follow me and help kill demons, and we both had a blast :D
Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Post by Exhuminator »

You guys convinced me. Just bought the ultimate version of this for 360, hoping to do some local 3 player co-op this weekend.
PLAY KING'S FIELD.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

This has become the new go to game for my son and I to play together :lol: We just spent another hour or so today (we play maybe 3-4 hours a week) and have made it about half way through Act II thus far. He's really digging the idea of unlocking various powers every 20-30 minutes and trying them out. He's also getting much better at enemy management, following my lead, avoiding poision/fire/traps/etc. and using the full range of skills as needed. If I can have him making some decisions about stats and gear by the end of the game, I will feel my work as a father with this game is complete. :lol:

I'm still half expecting a call from the kindergarten teacher, though :lol:
bmoc
Next-Gen

Post by bmoc »

Anyone get back into Diablo 3 for the Necromancer? I know $15 is steep for a character but the necro was my favorite in Diablo 2 so I could not resist. It has been fun exploring all the new content that has been added since I stopped playing a few months after Repear of Souls landed. I've been running with a Singularity Skeletal Mage build that is working very well. I've been knocking out speed kill achievements left and right playing solo.