Tales of Xillia (and other "Tales of" games)

Level up here
ZeroAX
Next-Gen

Re: Tales of Xillia (and other "Tales of" games)

Post by ZeroAX »

I wish we had gotten the PS3 port in the west :(
BoneSnapDeez wrote:The success of a console is determined by how much I enjoy it.
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen

Post by ninjainspandex »

Why do i feel like tales of vesperia is going to be one of the xbox 360s more sought after titles years down the road, assuming it isn't ported to the PS3 or PS4.
ZeroAX
Next-Gen

Post by ZeroAX »

ninjainspandex wrote:Why do i feel like tales of vesperia is going to be one of the xbox 360s more sought after titles years down the road, assuming it isn't ported to the PS3 or PS4.

Because JRPGs always are?
BoneSnapDeez wrote:The success of a console is determined by how much I enjoy it.
ZenErik
Next-Gen

Post by ZenErik »

ninjainspandex wrote:Why do i feel like tales of vesperia is going to be one of the xbox 360s more sought after titles years down the road, assuming it isn't ported to the PS3 or PS4.

It's currently $30 for download on Xbox. And $25 from Amazon brand new. I don't think it's going to be a highly priced game.
My B/S/T thread! :)
Switch ID: ??? ||| PSN ID: ZenErik (PS4) ||| Steam: Erikdayo
CavZee
Next-Gen

Post by CavZee »

ZenErik wrote:

It's currently $30 for download on Xbox. And $25 from Amazon brand new. I don't think it's going to be a highly priced game.

It will only go up in price.
Steam/NNID: CavZee PSN: I_CavZee_I
3DS FC: 5456-0768-7231
ZenErik
Next-Gen

Post by ZenErik »

CavZee wrote:
ZenErik wrote:

It will only go up in price.

It's certainly gone down over the past 5 years. :P And continues to do so. Less than $20 used. I doubt it'll EVER climb past $25-30 used in another 10 years.
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen

Post by ninjainspandex »

ZenErik wrote:

Im talking years down the road when xbox 360 servers are shut down. Sure its $25 on Amazon but right now xbox 360 games are approaching rock bottom prices. I dunno critically acclaimed JRPG on a system where JRPGs are rather unpopular and sell poorly, sounds like a recipie for a future pricy title. My advice is buy this game now while it's $20 now. Dont think it will go lower.
ZeroAX
Next-Gen

Post by ZeroAX »

My advice is to only buy games you enjoy and plan on playing, because hoarding games is stupid, and "investing" in games becoming rare and more valuable is even stupider.
ZenErik
Next-Gen

Post by ZenErik »

By then the Tales of Vesperia 4k Remaster will be available on the PS5 and Xbox Two. Maybe the 4DS and PSPita too.
CavZee
Next-Gen

Post by CavZee »

ZenErik wrote:By then the Tales of Vesperia 4k Remaster will be available on the PS5 and Xbox Two. Maybe the 4DS and PSPita too.

Maybe, but it'll be Japan only. D:
Steam/NNID: CavZee PSN: I_CavZee_I
3DS FC: 5456-0768-7231