Dark Souls II Announced

Level up here
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Re: Dark Souls II Announced

Post by noiseredux »

I've tried 3 times to start this game now, and y'know what? I don't think it's for me. I really WANT to like it. But it just isn't FUN to me. I just die a bunch before anything even happens. I mean... most of my deaths are walking off cliffs. It's just not clicking with me at all.
Opa Opa

Post by Opa Opa »

noiseredux wrote:I've tried 3 times to start this game now, and y'know what? I don't think it's for me. I really WANT to like it. But it just isn't FUN to me. I just die a bunch before anything even happens. I mean... most of my deaths are walking off cliffs. It's just not clicking with me at all.

DS 2 kind of sucks, tbh. The series isn't all that great to begin with (of course I'm like the sole person on this site that's been more critical of the series) but the first two games were worth the effort of a play through. I played about eight hours of 2 and put it down. I should probably just sell my copy while it's still worth a little something.

Tl;dr- try out the other games if you haven't already.
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin!

"Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin will be launching in the Americas on April 7, 2015 on Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, and PC/Steam (DirectX 9/DirectX11)!"

I will gladly double dip for this on the PS4.

On the other hand, a full remastered trilogy of Demon's/DS1 as well would have been nice.
Whatever
16-bit

Post by Whatever »

pfff, Picked this up last week on xbox one. Game is def harder than I thought. Around 12 hours in and I just killed the pursuer.
Seems like a great game, but my progress is going at a snails pace...
Not sure I'll finish this one. lvl 41 cleric