RPG Progress Report

Level up here
Ack

Re: RPG Progress Report

Post by Ack »

MrPopo wrote:Ahh, so you have the Lazy Shell Armor on Mario. I always put it on Toadstool since her heals aren't affected by the offense lowering power of the armor.

Yeah, the Troopa Pin (and now Quartz Charm) does wonders to make up for that loss, and the Troopa Pin's +20 speed completely negates the loss from the Lazy Shell. The Quartz Charm unfortunately doesn't get that bonus, but it does prevent instant death and cut damage in half, so it's a fair trade. And Bowser is now enjoying his 40 speed. He's faster then Geno now.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

So I'm a knight now in Shining Wisdom. Went thru a dungeon to get Slide Boots. Headed back to town to save... and it froze during save. MOTHERFUCCCCK.
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

Not trying to one-up you noise, but the RPG I've been playing (Black Sigil) just experienced a corrupted save.

20 hours down the shitter.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

BoneSnapDeez wrote:Not trying to one-up you noise, but the RPG I've been playing (Black Sigil) just experienced a corrupted save.

20 hours down the shitter.

that sucks... my save was fine from earlier. I only lost like a half hour.
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

That's an instant "that one's going back on the shelf for now..." for me, lol... sorry to hear.
Jmustang1968
Next-Gen

Post by Jmustang1968 »

Xeogred wrote:That's an instant "that one's going back on the shelf for now..." for me, lol... sorry to hear.

Yeah this happened to me on Fallout 3 and Dragon Age Origins. I was about 2/3 or 3/4 the way through each, and my hard drive died on me. I havent picked them back up since, even though I want to now.
Ack

Post by Ack »

So I'm playing through Final Fantasy 6 Advance, and I've finally been working my way through the Dragon's Den! At this point, I believe I have killed all of the original 8 dragons' alternate versions, and I'm currently raiding the treasure room. I've got two teams of characters primarily built up to level 99 (with the exception of one character in my B team), and then Mog is running around with Molulu's Charm to keep me from having to fight anybody with the crappy C team. I'm loving my new ultimate weapons, though sadly the Lightbringer is better than Edgar's Longinus. And I dislike that some of them are element-based, as that means some of my attacks end up healing instead of hurting...though it is fun to see Bio go off when Gogo attacks.

So I've spent a lot more time in the coliseum during this play through, and I've come up with a way to acquire as many Genji Shields as I need, as well as Genji Armor. But Genji Helms...not so easy despite being more popular with all characters. I've also ended up finding a few tricks to get tons of Marvel Shoes, which are nothing short of ridiculous. I love this game and all the terrible things I can do with it.
TheSSNintendo
128-bit

Post by TheSSNintendo »

I made it to the Dreadnought last night in Final Fantasy II (GBA).
TheSSNintendo
128-bit

Post by TheSSNintendo »

And just this morning, I defeated Gottos and took back Castle Fynn in Final Fantasy II.
hashiriya1
Next-Gen

Post by hashiriya1 »

I just started the first Phantasy Star.

I tried to play this as a child, but got nowhere. It's time I finish it once and for all!