Oh God, a progress report? Do you seriously want to see mine?
- Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time (PSP): Just made it back to the harbor town after getting thrown into some prison place to get experimented on. I'm about 10 hours or so in, and I just encountered a new mission to tackle but I gave up halfway through mainly because my battery was dying and I was getting tired.
- Persona 3 Portable (PSP): Currently at the end of November, just finished the events in Kyoto and Chidori sacrificed herself for Junpei (deep moment). I also finally completed the Online Student social link.
- Metal Walker (GBC): Progress has been slow in this game. I gained the ability to traverse across the water and now I am exploring areas in search of... stuff.
- Valkyria Chronicles (PS3): Last I played I had just finished Chapter 9. I forget if I did any of the stuff at the camp (like upgrading weapons and armor), but I plan on diving back into it hopefully sooner rather than later.
- Tales of the Abyss (3DS) - Already beat this on PS2, so I've been taking my sweet time on 3DS. It's mostly a "when I feel like it" sort of deal. Currently I just got past the events in Akzeriuth and now I've taken control of Asch.
- Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (PSP): Close to the beginning, the dad just left for business.
- Xenoblade (Wii): Haven't really played this one since I first got it. I just made it to the forest place and was in the middle of exploring it when I put it down. Need to get back around to it.
- Final Fantasy XII (PS2): Hah, this is one I really haven't played in a while. I remember I was pretty much at the very end of the game, so I just need to polish it off (assuming I don't get sucked into any sidequests).
- Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator (PC): Was on Shell 1, looking for the Emperor, when my harddrive failed. Now I've lost all of my progress, so I need to get back to it eventually.
- Wild Arms 5 (PS2): I had just gotten Chuck in my party when I put it down. I'm thinking I might restart the game when I get back around to playing it.
- Pokémon FireRed (GBA): I was doing a Nuzlocke challenge on this, and I had completed the events at Pokémon Tower. I was debating on what route I should take to Fuschia.
- Pokémon SoulSilver (DS): Beaten, but I still haven't fought Red or done a bunch of the stuff in the post game. No clue when I will get around to doing it.
- Pokémon White (DS): Also beaten, but I want to do more of the post game. I was getting put off on training new Pokes because my team was lacking in certain areas.
- Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation (DS): Technically I beat this game, but I still haven't done the bonus dungeon and faced the boss at the end of it.
- Dragon Age: Origins (PS3): I restarted the game and made some headway. I was helping the elves with their problem but then I went off to tackle some DLC or some such.
- The Legend of Dragoon (PS1): I was near the end of the second disc (I like to think), but whenever I beat this boss my game would freeze after the screen that shows your earnings at the end of the fight. It's a shame because I really like this game.
- Record of Agarest War Zero (PS3): I did not get too far in this; I believe I was only up to collecting the second material for whatever it was that I was doing.
- Star Ocean: Till The End of Time (PS2): Yeah I restarted this and was going to see the queen for the first time and stopped playing.
- Radiata Stories (PS2): Restarted a while back. I was still at the point shortly before the path splits.
- Suikoden III (PS2): Again, restarted. I was stuck on this stupid ice dragon boss and could never get past him. Let's hope when I tackle the boss again something happens to change this.
STILL NEED TO START:
- Tales of Graces f (PS3): It's been sitting on my shelf, still wrapped in plastic. No clue why I haven't touched it yet, perhaps Abyss has just been distracting me (horrible excuse).
- Fallout 2 (PC): Bought this along with the first Fallout the end of last year on GOG.com when it was on sale for like 2 bucks each. Took me a while to get around to play and beat the first Fallout, so I expect it'll be the same deal here.
...So yeah, I think that's all of it. Maybe.