Ni no Kuni: Queen of the White Holy Ashes coming to the US!

Level up here
bmoc
Next-Gen

Re: Ni no Kuni: Queen of the White Holy Ashes coming to the

Post by bmoc »

North America is getting a collector's edition of sorts but you can only get it from the Club Namco store.

http://store.namcobandaigames.com/store/namcous/en_US/pd/productID.253168700/Ni-no-Kuni-Wrath-of-the-White-Witch-%E2%80%93-Wizards-Edition-Club-Namco-Exclusive.html

Interesting that it has a 300 page hardcover book. Like many others, I assumed one of the reasons we didn't get the DS version was because of they would have to translate and produce the book to go with it. This gives me some hope that we might see a DS version or possibly even a 3DS port over here. However I think the PS3 version will have to have some really strong sales numbers for that to happen.
ZenErik
Next-Gen

Post by ZenErik »

Definitely buying that special edition.
My B/S/T thread! :)
Switch ID: ??? ||| PSN ID: ZenErik (PS4) ||| Steam: Erikdayo
Anapan
Next-Gen

Post by Anapan »

Booyaka! I've had my eye on that one since it was announced. Best good RPG news I've heard in a while! Looks like I have my latest RPG fix solved. +1 SE for me too!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
mister j-y
24-bit

Post by mister j-y »

Yes it's IGN, but I enjoyed this (being a sufferer myself)...(***spoilerific***)

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/03/ ... depression

I already wanted this game and now I HAVE to get it!
Systems: PS3, XBox360, Wii-U, New 3DS XL, DC, oXBox, GC (w/GB Player), PSP, DS, GBA, SNES, Megadrive, GB
ZenErik
Next-Gen

Post by ZenErik »

Anyone else been playing this? I've played a bit and am impressed with the presentation and dubbing. As much as I prefer the Japanese audio, the dubtitles are too much. So I have to go with the dub.

On the other hand, this combat system bores me to death... I really don't know if I want to keep playing.
My B/S/T thread! :)
Switch ID: ??? ||| PSN ID: ZenErik (PS4) ||| Steam: Erikdayo
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

So I picked this up for $5 in the current PSN sale as I figured it was worth investigating for that price. Not sure when I'll get around to it, but I do have a quick question:

The game shows two downloads associated with the game - one of about ~5GB and one of ~16GB. Do I need to download both?