91 year old woman does not live to see Dragon Quest VI

Level up here
AppleQueso

Re: 91 year old woman does not live to see Dragon Quest VI

Post by AppleQueso »

brunoafh wrote:
benderx wrote:Just in general games that havent been released in north america. I.e nintendo famicom, mother, fatal frame, and xenoblade.

Still ticked off about Xenoblade. Last Story isn't making me any happier.

Oooh I'm still pissed about Fatal Frame. Nintendo kept dodging any questions about it, Tecmo had to rat them out that they weren't going to release it.
cyborc
32-bit

Post by cyborc »

This story reminded me of how my Grandma used to watch me play Final Fantasy 3 because she liked the music.
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

AppleQueso wrote:
brunoafh wrote:
benderx wrote:Just in general games that havent been released in north america. I.e nintendo famicom, mother, fatal frame, and xenoblade.

Still ticked off about Xenoblade. Last Story isn't making me any happier.

Oooh I'm still pissed about Fatal Frame. Nintendo kept dodging any questions about it, Tecmo had to rat them out that they weren't going to release it.

Ugh don't say that, I still really hope Xenoblade and The Last Story are at least "possible". Fatal Frame 4 really pissed me off too, I mean, way to make the Wii suck even more in the US. :|
DizzyDial

Post by DizzyDial »

Very sad story, I remember seeing it on Kotaku a while back. Here's to hoping I live to see an English release of Mother 3 (I'm not knocking the amazing fan-translation, I'd just be nice to have the real thing.)