Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Level up here
ZeroAX
Next-Gen

Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Post by ZeroAX »

So I'm about to start playing Skyrim. Which mods should I get for an improved main story experience?
BoneSnapDeez wrote:The success of a console is determined by how much I enjoy it.
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Post by BogusMeatFactory »

I just booted up Skyrim after getting the Legendary edition from the Steam Sale. Playing through the DawnGuard expansion and all I can ask is, "Why is this game still so unbearably buggy?" Looking back at my level 48 character, I noticed that I have Eight...EIGHT uncompletable quests because of strange and unusual bogs. I have 2 quests that were previously completed but show up again, even though they are finished and I have caused dialog with characters to lock and be unexitable four times in my one hour play time.

I love the Elder Scrolls..but seriously...how long has this game been out?
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen

Post by ninjainspandex »

Every time I try playing one of these open WRPGS I always start out saying THIS time I'm going to play as a good guy, then 10 min later I'm in a village murdering everyone in sight. :lol:

I wonder when we will get a new Fallout or Oblivion game on the PS4?
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

BogusMeatFactory wrote:I just booted up Skyrim after getting the Legendary edition from the Steam Sale. Playing through the DawnGuard expansion and all I can ask is, "Why is this game still so unbearably buggy?" Looking back at my level 48 character, I noticed that I have Eight...EIGHT uncompletable quests because of strange and unusual bogs. I have 2 quests that were previously completed but show up again, even though they are finished and I have caused dialog with characters to lock and be unexitable four times in my one hour play time.

I love the Elder Scrolls..but seriously...how long has this game been out?

That's what the Unofficial Patches are for.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
casterofdreams
Next-Gen

Post by casterofdreams »

I don't use unofficial patches really. With the access to console commands I fix my issues like uncompleteable quests which I've only ran into one or two.

I did use just one mod to silence the Nightingale Bow. That's it.
MrEco
Next-Gen

Post by MrEco »

ninjainspandex wrote:I wonder when we will get a new Fallout or Oblivion game on the PS4?

I think it's a pretty good guess that we'll never get another Oblivion game on PS4 or Xbone. Maybe a new Elder Scrolls game, but... :lol:
I feel old when talking to anyone my age yet too inexperienced to effectively talk to anyone older. Life is grand that way.

My twitter handle is @EckoExplores
casterofdreams
Next-Gen

Post by casterofdreams »

MrEco wrote:
ninjainspandex wrote:I wonder when we will get a new Fallout or Oblivion game on the PS4?

I think it's a pretty good guess that we'll never get another Oblivion game on PS4 or Xbone. Maybe a new Elder Scrolls game, but... :lol:

I don't know how many teams they have over at Zenimax/Bethesda but technically they have The Elder Scrolls online no?