just finished Shadowrun - Genesis

Level up here
Jubal
64-bit

just finished Shadowrun - Genesis

Post by Jubal »

I just finished Shadowrun, and i really enjoyed this one!

playing it on and off took me maybe 4 months heh

-Jubal-
grittykitty
forever 16-bit

Post by grittykitty »

i really love shadowrun, played it again over the summer for the first time in 6 years!

i always seem to choose the decker, and i waste a lot of time in cyberspace doing data grabs to get cash from roscoe (i think that was his name) and usually don't hire runners (except for stark, late in the game since he's free)

what character did you choose? did you hire a lot of runners? and what kind of shadowruns did you stick to? ah, and did you join a gang? :D
Jubal
64-bit

Post by Jubal »

what character did you choose? did you hire a lot of runners? and what kind of shadowruns did you stick to? ah, and did you join a gang?

I played as a Decker, so i did do alot of matrix runs for easy cash

easy to get money as a decker, but that damn tar paper ice sure eats up the cash

I didnt hire any runners in the redmond barrens, but once i got out into town proper, i hired winston the orc street samuria. i used him as a chance to play with cyberware, had him go shotgun, then smg, finally went cyberware spurs. he is just a beast, great backup.

I played most of the game with just me an winston, taking on a few diff runners part-time to get a feel for em. I knew I needed some magic support so i finnaly went with Trent, he wasnt anything special, but i liked his character sprite, easy to tell each team member apart.

I didnt join a gang till late, I liked the idea of being independent. but then i kept getting the event of seeing the pro gangers and i wanted in on the fights.
I went Yakuzia, mainly cause they offer the heavy armor.
Was there any other way to get heavy armor in the game?

anyhow, I am going to tenativly say this is the best RPG i have ever played.
just plain rocks heh =)

-Jubal-