Demon's Souls

Level up here
Stark
Next-Gen

Re: Demon's Souls

Post by Stark »

Got to what was clearly a boss wall with 14000 souls, wished I had a way to get back to the Archstone, but of course I didn't. :(

So I proceeded forward and got licked to death or something, I couldn't even get down the stairs!!!! :lol: :shock: :lol:
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

Such an awesome boss. His attacks are pretty easy to dodge once you get to the bottom. Getting down there can be a little tricky, however.

Also, you will really, really want a bow for that fight.

Finally, the next boss is one of the coolest in the game. The one after that is a bit of a disappointment, however.
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

I like the 4-3 boss... it's weird as hell.
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

I've got the Compound Short Bow and 200 arrows, so I should be good to go. I've got the Long Bow as well, but I don't have the DEX for it. Not sure I want to level DEX at all though.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

You should still be able to use it somewhat, like the other games I believe.
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

Went to 3-1 today to check it out. This place has atmosphere for days. I'm kinda loving seeing these inspirations for later games, cause clearly Irithyll Dungeon was heavily inspired by Tower of Latria's Prison of Hope. Jeez what a depressing name for a place! :lol: Let's see here, we have prisoners that are soul-starved that don't aggro on you and are generally ok to be happy they got out, except they get in your way and sometimes mask real threats so eventually you just have to mow them all down, so sad. You have the Cthulhu types which remind me of Bloodborne enemies a bunch (and the Pisacas in DaS too.) I can take them out in two hits but man if they stunlock you, that sucks! Then you have the Former Royal's Wife who you hear eerily singing well before you see her (reminded me of those gals in DSII.) Thought she was going to end up being a siren of some sort, but nope just a merchant! :lol: Lots of twists and turns, this place is confusing!
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHGHGGHGA

HELP ME PLEASE *BANG BANG*

Yes, you have no idea how stupidly big Irithyll Dungeon made me smile when I got to it. Easily the closest thing to 3-1 Tower of Latria.

Stark wrote:Lots of twists and turns, this place is confusing!

Have fun with the boss. *wink* :twisted:
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

Xeogred wrote:RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHGHGGHGA

HELP ME PLEASE *BANG BANG*

Oh yeah that guy adds to the atmosphere too! Don't have the key for him as of yet.