Level up here
SpaceBooger

Re: RPG Progress Report

by SpaceBooger Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:23 am

For SF1 and even 2 the game was straightforward about power leveling. For SF3 it seems like it is not as cut and dry. I do want to make the game easier so I will level a bit but not all the way to 20.
BLOG | BST
Systems Owned: NES, Game Boy (Original, Pocket, Color & Advance SP), DSi, 3DS, Genesis, Sega CD,
Nomad, SNES, Saturn, PS1, Dreamcast, XBox, PS2, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, Wii, PSP, PS3, WiiU & XBONE.
SpaceBooger

by SpaceBooger Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:52 am

Ok... Now I wonder if power leveling is going but me in the butt. I just finished the battle where Julian leaves. I know he comes back in the other episodes. Should I have promoted him first for the next scenario? I can revert back to the in battle save to do this.
BLOG | BST
Systems Owned: NES, Game Boy (Original, Pocket, Color & Advance SP), DSi, 3DS, Genesis, Sega CD,
Nomad, SNES, Saturn, PS1, Dreamcast, XBox, PS2, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, Wii, PSP, PS3, WiiU & XBONE.
MrPopo

by MrPopo Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:20 pm

As I replied in Slack, you're fine. They time things in the second scenario such that that party is about the level your party is now. So unless you neglected Julian he'll do just fine.
Games Beaten: 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
Return to RPG