Pier Solar

SMS, Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast
winds
128-bit

Re: Pier Solar

Post by winds »

The team has announced the game is finally in the "packing" stage, meaning it should be ready for shipment very very soon. For those that pre-ordered like myself, we could be getting this one before christmas!! :)
Nintendoes what Nintendon't!

Tangerine Orange Key: 42915767S1
3GenGames
32-bit

Post by 3GenGames »

I just saw that and am making sure this is posted! I know I didn't pre-order at all, and might not even get a copy if they don't do a 2nd run (Yeah right, it'll happen, just a matter of when) but yeah, most excited I've been for a game besides MAYBE getting my 360 and Halo 3. That was a couple years ago!

Lol@the first page where the guy posts he's heard 'Mixed Reviews' about it. I think he was totally BSing it. :lol: :wink:
Frizz.Meister
32-bit

Post by Frizz.Meister »

Watermelon are giving out next to no information about the release of this game. Anyone got any or any confirmation that its in the 'packing' stage as i've been waiting over 3 years now...
winds
128-bit

Post by winds »

Check the News section of the pier solar webpage, also in the forums on pier solar and sega16 they announced it's definitely in the packing stage. They also said they did a test run on the speed of the shipment from China which took 11 days. It's definitely coming very very soon.

And haha about the mixed reviews thing. I didn't see that but there's no way anyones even reviewed it yet unless they were talking about the over a year old demo that the final game is completely different from. The game hasn't been finished packing so i'm assuming no review copies have been sent out just yet.
Nintendoes what Nintendon't!

Tangerine Orange Key: 42915767S1
3GenGames
32-bit

Post by 3GenGames »

I also doubt there's going to be review copies. Sold out of the preorders and also, A 64mb cart is pretty expensive to build unless you buy in super bulk. :P

Damn, I still a mad I didn't know about this earlier....maybe I can bribe somebody? :roll:

And yeah, check their site. I don't need any info besides "It's packing now" and the sexy screenshots. I would buy just those if I had too. :P
lisalover1
Next-Gen

Post by lisalover1 »

Finally! I have been waiting ages for this! I thought my preorder would never pay off, but to think that the game is actually done is astonishing. :D
~My name's Vicky, by the way!~ ^_^
SpaceBooger

Post by SpaceBooger »

It looks as if the game is almost ready to ship. According to the website they will not give a specific release date, but they expect someone to post in the forums as to when copies start arriving in the mail. This makes me think shipping has begun...
BLOG | BST
Systems Owned: NES, Game Boy (Original, Pocket, Color & Advance SP), DSi, 3DS, Genesis, Sega CD,
Nomad, SNES, Saturn, PS1, Dreamcast, XBox, PS2, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, Wii, PSP, PS3, WiiU & XBONE.
3GenGames
32-bit

Post by 3GenGames »

SpaceBooger wrote:It looks as if the game is almost ready to ship. According to the website they will not give a specific release date, but they expect someone to post in the forums as to when copies start arriving in the mail. This makes me think shipping has begun...

I bet the copies have been sent overseas already, and that they're waiting to time it right for the US games so everyone gets it on nearly the same day. :)

I'm so pumped it's unreal. I'm not even getting a damn copy. :lol:
Bootaaay
128-bit

Post by Bootaaay »

Got an email confirming my copy has been sent out - anyone else?

"Your order has been shipped. You should receive it within 20 days. Please note that damaged parcels must be refused at delivery time, we will not refund or exchange any accepted parcels that has been damaged during shipping. Thanks for your understanding."

Can't wait to play, hopefully it'll be worth the crazy wait.
PSN; Bootaaay ---------------------------------------------------------------- XBL; B007444Y
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

I got mine as well. I'm really hoping I get it before Christmas, since after Christmas work completely dies and I can "work from home".
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.