Pier Solar

SMS, Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast
fox099
64-bit

Re: Pier Solar

Post by fox099 »

Update: Ive placed my preorder. I hope this doesnt turn out to be a scam!
Consoles Owned: Nintendo SNES, Nintendo GameBoy Color, Nintendo GBA, Sony PSX, PS2, PS3, Sega Master, Microsoft XBox
lisalover1
Next-Gen

Post by lisalover1 »

It's been nearly a year since I placed my preorder. I'm getting very anxious. :D
~My name's Vicky, by the way!~ ^_^
Pingfa
64-bit

Post by Pingfa »

fox099 wrote:Update: Ive placed my preorder. I hope this doesnt turn out to be a scam!

No way! The development team have all been members on Sega-16 for some years and are regular posters there - very doubtful they'd sully their reputation.
Besides, they said they would refund whoever has decided against preordering and would also refund in the unlikely case that it will be cancelled.

Anyhow, we'll undoubtedly have to wait at least, say, 3 months - they did say manufacturing would take about one month.

That's why we need Battle Kid to come out soon to keep us occupied!
dlmvii
Next-Gen

Post by dlmvii »

I remember hearing about htis game a while ago...Reminding me of it again now, it sounded cool, so I tried the demo...but it just didn't grab me at all...I dunno :\
My only concern is if I want it in the future it will be going for 5x the retail price it is now.
jfe2
Next-Gen

Post by jfe2 »

I've been reading about this game for the last hour, and was actually just about to pre-order it... Then I though, "you know, I had better check racketboy.com to see if anyone has done this yet".

I am glad I checked! I still really want to pick the game up, but this is an old topic, and someone here mentioned that they had been waiting a year since placing there pre-order. Would I have to wait another year from now if I placed an order? :shock:
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

We've been waiting a long time because the game isn't finished yet. However, it is now in the testing stage. All the major work has been completed (as of 10/6), so now it's bux fixes and balancing.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
jfe2
Next-Gen

Post by jfe2 »

MrPopo wrote:We've been waiting a long time because the game isn't finished yet. However, it is now in the testing stage. All the major work has been completed (as of 10/6), so now it's bux fixes and balancing.

Ah, that's good to know. Maybe I will place put in a pre-order after all!
winds
128-bit

Post by winds »

If you're interested I would definitely place an order as soon as possible. To my knowledge they are only doing one pressing of this game and the european version sold out a few months ago. I'm not sure about the US and JP releases but i'm guessing those are near sold out as well. After that ebay is your only option (and eventually a rom if someone hacks it).
Nintendoes what Nintendon't!

Tangerine Orange Key: 42915767S1
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen
Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

Post by samsonlonghair »

I just downloaded the beta ROM, and I found it pretty boring. I think I'll stick to buying old Genesis games instead.
Rounin
16-bit

Post by Rounin »

Gutted :cry: I was going to pre order but I was waiting for a release date. :evil:
Rhythm and Stealth