Pier Solar

SMS, Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast
PixelPixii
32-bit

Re: Pier Solar

Post by PixelPixii »

I am getting the reprint edition and I am really excited. I am not a collector, I am a player. I just really wanted the game.

chupon
Next-Gen

Post by chupon »

Reprint received - finally. Looks like I gotta make a CD now...
Buy / Sell / Trade List: viewtopic.php?t=17958
Last updated: 11-10-16

PS3 ID: dakkenblackblade 360 ID: dakkenblackblad
Bradtemple87
Next-Gen

Post by Bradtemple87 »

I hope mine ships soon
MY Sale/Trade Thread
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=27739
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

Got mine too, now I got to fix my Sega CD. Game is awesome.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
pakopako
Next-Gen

Post by pakopako »

irixith wrote:
3GenGames wrote:I hope you didn't order the reprint edition, you'll be thoroughly depressed. :P :lol:

They offer [url=http://www.piersolar.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1541&f=28
]the CD (and artwork) right on the site[/url]

Aww. For a moment there, I thought they were selling the collectible art-book separately.

If the reprints are healthy, I might order one for a friend of mine for their birthday. They have a working Genesis system (and a pair of broken CD units) and I am sure as heck not going to invest in another gaming console.
My scheduling skills have died of dysentery; I hope to visit at least on a monthly basis.
Still, don't forget to tip your waitress.
saturnfan
128-bit

Post by saturnfan »

I just ordered it today. However I don't know anything about it. Why am I so impulsive?
PixelPixii
32-bit

Post by PixelPixii »

saturnfan wrote:I just ordered it today. However I don't know anything about it. Why am I so impulsive?

I think you made a good decision. A new Sega Genesis game has not been made in a while and I really like the way this one looks. Plus I saw that people are trying to sell their copies on Ebay for 400+, I figured it is better to pay the 45. LOL

kingbuzzo
16-bit

Post by kingbuzzo »

Been hearing too many great things about this and decided to pick it up. Didn't really like the demo years ago, but I'm told it's much improved since then.
FAHQALL
24-bit

Post by FAHQALL »

PixelPixii wrote:Plus I saw that people are trying to sell their copies on Ebay for 400+, I figured it is better to pay the 45. LOL

Are they selling the reprint edition or the original run (with CD and a bunch of other goodies)? The original run was very limited and I've seen some huge prices for that. If they're selling the reprint for that much, then damn.

Regardless of what people are re-selling, I gladly gave them $45 for the reprint edition. They've worked on this thing for how long? Six years? There was a lot of work that was put into Pier Solar and I'm more than willing to support projects like this in the hopes that there's the possibility of more coming in the future.

Can't wait for it to come.
aaron
Next-Gen

Post by aaron »

i'm tempted to get this, simply because i like the idea and the spirit behind retro game development, but i don't have a genesis and i only have moderate interest in playing this game. plus the reprint just looks dumb and ugly to me (i hate the genesis black checkered box art, i prefer the later red style).
Steam / PSN / Twitter: aaronjohnmiller