TL´s Sega Saturn 150W

SMS, Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast
TomLeunam

TL´s Sega Saturn 150W

Post by TomLeunam »

Well, I have bronken my saturn´s supply and I did not obtain its repairing our a new one...

With this, I have decided to do something to have my saturn to life again :D :D :D

This is the result: http://saturn150w.pt.vu

I´m thinking to do other things on my "SS150W" :P, but not now...
Wait for some coments about my job :P
BoNg420
8-bit

Post by BoNg420 »

just buy a new saturn and sell yours for parts, it prob cost you as much for the power supply as a new saturn
Wanderer - Vega
16-bit

Post by Wanderer - Vega »

Now that's what I call a machine. You should throw a mod chip in that bad boy while you're at it..swap trick makes my head hurt.

How did you attach the box to the Saturn? Or it's not attached?
Mozgus
Next-Gen

Post by Mozgus »

Good to know that something so simple is possible. Let us know if it does any damage to the saturn down the road. It's a big bulky piece of metal hanging off your system, but at least you wont be forced to buy a new saturn.

And just to clearify, all you did was hook up the PSU's 3.3, 5, and 12v lines and it works fine? Did you have to do anything else?
TomLeunam

Post by TomLeunam »

Justin Rom, yes, the box is attached on the saturn but, with this I need to be carefull to dont broken the SS...
I have done a hole for the cables and attached the supply to the SS with 4 screws ...

Mozgus, I have have used the 5V and the 12V, nothing else and it work fine 8) 8) 8)