SMS, Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast
User avatar
racketboy
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9025
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:28 pm
Location: Michigan

Any Wonderboy/Alex Kidd fans help w/ Master System Article?

by racketboy Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:08 pm

We're in the middle of revising the Games That Defined the Master System guide
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=51606&hilit=master+system+defined

We are making good progress, but I feel like I could use a real Alex Kidd and Wonder Boy fans to help us do justice to the series.
It doesn't have to be especially long, but I'd like it do be helpful with personality.

Any volunteers?
User avatar
Exhuminator
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 10731
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:24 am

Re: Any Wonderboy/Alex Kidd fans help w/ Master System Artic

by Exhuminator Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:17 pm

racketboy wrote:Any volunteers?

For Alex Kidd, I'll be your huckleberry. Just tell me when you need it done.

I can swing Wonderboy too if no one else wants to. But Wonderboy and I have had our disagreements, so I'll leave it up for grabs.

Lastly... if you need anything written about Phantasy Star, it'd be my pleasure.
User avatar
racketboy
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9025
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:28 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Any Wonderboy/Alex Kidd fans help w/ Master System Artic

by racketboy Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:19 pm

Exhuminator wrote:
racketboy wrote:Any volunteers?

For Alex Kidd, I'll be your huckleberry. Just tell me when you need it done.

I can swing Wonderboy too if no one else wants to. But Wonderboy and I have had our disagreements, so I'll leave it up for grabs.


Sweet! I rewrote some of it best I could, but feel free to mess with what I have in the Google Doc. I just sent you an invite to edit.

If you have thoughts on the other entries, please feel free to add/edit or make comments.

Thanks!

Also welcoming other helpers as well if someone is interested :)
User avatar
Exhuminator
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 10731
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:24 am

Re: Any Wonderboy/Alex Kidd fans help w/ Master System Artic

by Exhuminator Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:26 pm

racketboy wrote:I rewrote some of it best I could, but feel free to mess with what I have in the Google Doc.

I got the doc. I'll read what you've written. Chances are I'll just write my own entries and send them to you. You can pick and choose from what I write as you wish. I'll try to have this to you by the end of the week.
User avatar
racketboy
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9025
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:28 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Any Wonderboy/Alex Kidd fans help w/ Master System Artic

by racketboy Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:36 pm

Exhuminator wrote:
racketboy wrote:I rewrote some of it best I could, but feel free to mess with what I have in the Google Doc.

I got the doc. I'll read what you've written. Chances are I'll just write my own entries and send them to you. You can pick and choose from what I write as you wish. I'll try to have this to you by the end of the week.


Ok that works too!
Thanks :)
User avatar
IrishNinja
64-bit
 
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:56 am
Location: Vice City

Re: Any Wonderboy/Alex Kidd fans help w/ Master System Artic

by IrishNinja Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:24 pm

...did this ever get addressed? know i'm late/in & out here but down to help where i can!
Image
Image
User avatar
racketboy
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9025
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:28 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Any Wonderboy/Alex Kidd fans help w/ Master System Artic

by racketboy Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:00 am

We made some good progress, but I can invite you to the doc to help polish it up and add anything else you think it noteworthy to Wonderboy, Alex Kidd, or any of the other games we mentioned. Let me know if you have questions.
Return to Sega

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest