WTB rest of the sega master system games i need

SMS, Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Re: Going to collect the us sega master system library

Post by Tanooki »

Caught this link elsewhere on dumb luck ... 52 SMS games individually posted 99 cent start on ebay all complete it appears.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/chrisballer44/m ... rmvSB=true
mas
Next-Gen

Post by mas »

I only need a few of those but my luck the prices will go thru roof
mas
Next-Gen

Post by mas »

Got Alex Kidd in shinobi world today at a very good price.
Will be playing that tomorrow on my day off
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Post by Tanooki »

Very solid game, one of the best titles to come out on the US side of things.
IrishNinja
64-bit

Post by IrishNinja »

mas wrote:Got Alex Kidd in shinobi world today at a very good price.
Will be playing that tomorrow on my day off

as an Alex Kidd fan growing up: i hate to say it, but the series varies so wildly, and while Miracle/Enchanted (to a lesser extent) are great, tossing him in a Shinobi game really was the best one. enjoy m'man!
mas
Next-Gen

Post by mas »

Just got alien syndrome in the mail yesterday. I remember this game so much as it was one of my first games and every kid well the only three kids I knew who had a master system had this game. So it brings me a lot of memories.
39 left. Buster and ys is going to be tough and power strike. Not sure to save and get a rare gem or but the easy cheap ones like finishing the sports and cheap action games or cheap games in general
Snatch1414
Next-Gen

Post by Snatch1414 »

mas wrote:Just got alien syndrome in the mail yesterday. I remember this game so much as it was one of my first games and every kid well the only three kids I knew who had a master system had this game. So it brings me a lot of memories.
39 left. Buster and ys is going to be tough and power strike. Not sure to save and get a rare gem or but the easy cheap ones like finishing the sports and cheap action games or cheap games in general

I'm going for a complete NA SMS collection as well, though CIB. Going pretty slowly these days though due to life stuff. I managed to get a CIB Power Strike for $50 at a used media store awhile back. It was in very good shape so I had to pull the trigger. Buster Douglas.......I mean honestly for my own sanity I don't even know if I'll pursue it, which I realize won't be a complete set but whatever it'll be my "personal" complete collection. Y's isn't crazy expensive. Should be able to get your hands on it at some point.

I love grabbing PAL SMS stuff too. Can nab a lot of stuff for around $20 CIB. I kind of purposely don't read up much on those games so when I see them I'm like "oh no kidding I didn't know that was on SMS".
Subscribe to the Snatch Gaming podcast on iTunes!
SnatchGaming.com
Twitter: @SnatchGames
mas
Next-Gen

Post by mas »

Managed to get spy vs spy complete so I'm almost got all the card games for the us library. Just need teddy boy and maybe I think one more
mas
Next-Gen

Post by mas »

Just looked and I all I need for the card games are
Teddy boy
Transbot
Tennis ace
I never thought I would be this far into the game. I feel like I'm doing good
IrishNinja
64-bit

Post by IrishNinja »

^always did wanna get into Teddy Boy...is that one hard to find these days? shouldn't be so bad since you're collecting loose yeah?

Snatch1414 wrote:
mas wrote:I managed to get a CIB Power Strike for $50 at a used media store awhile back. It was in very good shape so I had to pull the trigger. Buster Douglas.......I mean honestly for my own sanity I don't even know if I'll pursue it, which I realize won't be a complete set but whatever it'll be my "personal" complete collection. Y's isn't crazy expensive. Should be able to get your hands on it at some point.

I love grabbing PAL SMS stuff too. Can nab a lot of stuff for around $20 CIB. I kind of purposely don't read up much on those games so when I see them I'm like "oh no kidding I didn't know that was on SMS".

damn, congrats on that price for Power Strike! and yeah, we missed out on so many late era SMS greats over here, blows my mind going through them