SMS, Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast
User avatar
Tanooki
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 6207
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:06 pm

Re: Going to collect the us sega master system library

by Tanooki Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:17 pm

Caught this link elsewhere on dumb luck ... 52 SMS games individually posted 99 cent start on ebay all complete it appears.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/chrisballer44/m ... rmvSB=true
mas
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 2594
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 pm
Location: ma

Re: Going to collect the us sega master system library

by mas Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:27 pm

I only need a few of those but my luck the prices will go thru roof
mas
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 2594
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 pm
Location: ma

Re: Going to collect the us sega master system library

by mas Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:54 pm

Got Alex Kidd in shinobi world today at a very good price.
Will be playing that tomorrow on my day off
User avatar
Tanooki
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 6207
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:06 pm

Re: Going to collect the us sega master system library

by Tanooki Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:24 am

Very solid game, one of the best titles to come out on the US side of things.
User avatar
IrishNinja
64-bit
 
Posts: 436
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:56 am
Location: Vice City

Re: Going to collect the us sega master system library

by IrishNinja Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:28 pm

mas wrote:Got Alex Kidd in shinobi world today at a very good price.
Will be playing that tomorrow on my day off


as an Alex Kidd fan growing up: i hate to say it, but the series varies so wildly, and while Miracle/Enchanted (to a lesser extent) are great, tossing him in a Shinobi game really was the best one. enjoy m'man!
Image
Image
mas
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 2594
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 pm
Location: ma

Re: Going to collect the us sega master system library

by mas Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:54 am

Just got alien syndrome in the mail yesterday. I remember this game so much as it was one of my first games and every kid well the only three kids I knew who had a master system had this game. So it brings me a lot of memories.
39 left. Buster and ys is going to be tough and power strike. Not sure to save and get a rare gem or but the easy cheap ones like finishing the sports and cheap action games or cheap games in general
Snatch1414
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1279
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:33 pm

Re: Going to collect the us sega master system library

by Snatch1414 Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:29 pm

mas wrote:Just got alien syndrome in the mail yesterday. I remember this game so much as it was one of my first games and every kid well the only three kids I knew who had a master system had this game. So it brings me a lot of memories.
39 left. Buster and ys is going to be tough and power strike. Not sure to save and get a rare gem or but the easy cheap ones like finishing the sports and cheap action games or cheap games in general


I'm going for a complete NA SMS collection as well, though CIB. Going pretty slowly these days though due to life stuff. I managed to get a CIB Power Strike for $50 at a used media store awhile back. It was in very good shape so I had to pull the trigger. Buster Douglas.......I mean honestly for my own sanity I don't even know if I'll pursue it, which I realize won't be a complete set but whatever it'll be my "personal" complete collection. Y's isn't crazy expensive. Should be able to get your hands on it at some point.

I love grabbing PAL SMS stuff too. Can nab a lot of stuff for around $20 CIB. I kind of purposely don't read up much on those games so when I see them I'm like "oh no kidding I didn't know that was on SMS".
Subscribe to the Snatch Gaming podcast on iTunes!
SnatchGaming.com
Twitter: @SnatchGames
mas
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 2594
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 pm
Location: ma

Re: Going to collect the us sega master system library

by mas Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:54 pm

Managed to get spy vs spy complete so I'm almost got all the card games for the us library. Just need teddy boy and maybe I think one more
mas
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 2594
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 pm
Location: ma

Re: Going to collect the us sega master system library

by mas Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:01 pm

Just looked and I all I need for the card games are
Teddy boy
Transbot
Tennis ace
I never thought I would be this far into the game. I feel like I'm doing good
User avatar
IrishNinja
64-bit
 
Posts: 436
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:56 am
Location: Vice City

Re: Going to collect the us sega master system library

by IrishNinja Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:16 pm

^always did wanna get into Teddy Boy...is that one hard to find these days? shouldn't be so bad since you're collecting loose yeah?

Snatch1414 wrote:
mas wrote:I managed to get a CIB Power Strike for $50 at a used media store awhile back. It was in very good shape so I had to pull the trigger. Buster Douglas.......I mean honestly for my own sanity I don't even know if I'll pursue it, which I realize won't be a complete set but whatever it'll be my "personal" complete collection. Y's isn't crazy expensive. Should be able to get your hands on it at some point.

I love grabbing PAL SMS stuff too. Can nab a lot of stuff for around $20 CIB. I kind of purposely don't read up much on those games so when I see them I'm like "oh no kidding I didn't know that was on SMS".


damn, congrats on that price for Power Strike! and yeah, we missed out on so many late era SMS greats over here, blows my mind going through them
Image
Image
Return to Sega

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests