WTB rest of the sega master system games i need

SMS, Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast
mas
Next-Gen

WTB rest of the sega master system games i need

Post by mas »

Pretty much I only need 18 games left. After a Year or so ago I started this journey and with the help of some of the members here and my luck I only need 18 games left.
I never finished or collected an entire game library before so I'm pretty excited. With that here are the last of the titles I need. I'm not going for complete just cart only as long as the label is in good shape. at this point I'm not caring now lol. ill just find a better copy if I have to. They are.
Alf
Astro warrior
E Swat
Great Soccer
James Buster Douglas
Moonwalker
My hero
Poseidon wars 3-d
Power Strike
Slap Shot
Spider-Man
Sports Pad Football
Super Monaco Gp
Super Tennis
Teddy Boy
Zaxxon 3D
Also want these to finish off the collection
Sonic 2
Master System 2 system
Sports Pad Controller
That is all I need left. Let me know if anybody wants to sell or trade or donate any extra games to finish this collection. Thanks
Last edited by mas on Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:32 am, edited 20 times in total.
bryan_65
Next-Gen

Re: Going to collect the us sega master system library

Post by bryan_65 »

Nice!! Only 114 US games wow. I did not realize there was that little. I have had a Master System 2 and R type and Astro Warrior for a while. So much more I need to pick up, so little time.
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Post by Tanooki »

Two things pop into my mind fast you lack which are a must. PAL (has a US re-sticker not worth the $) Golden Axe Warrior and also Alex Kidd in Shinobi World. Neither are in the $1-15 range but they're not ugly and worth it. I'd suggest Vampire for it, but you have the GG version so not worth the import, same with both Streets of Rage.
mas
Next-Gen

Post by mas »

Tanooki wrote:Two things pop into my mind fast you lack which are a must. PAL (has a US re-sticker not worth the $) Golden Axe Warrior and also Alex Kidd in Shinobi World. Neither are in the $1-15 range but they're not ugly and worth it. I'd suggest Vampire for it, but you have the GG version so not worth the import, same with both Streets of Rage.

Ohhh tanooki I plan on getting all those. Like I said it doesn't matter about like golden axe warrior. If it pal and hell of a lot cheaper I'll take that route.
This is what I want for imports
Streets of rage 1,2
Masters of darkness
Sonic 2, chaos
Donald Duck game I'm not sure which one it is
Batman returns
Ninja gaiden
I can't think of anymore right now maybe some suggestions would help
mas
Next-Gen

Post by mas »

Just added wanted to the list. Picked it up with some trade and was complete.
It's a light gun game and pretty fun. Seems like mostly everyone shops for clothing at the same store lol.
marurun

Post by marurun »

Oh, have you found a new job, already? I bet that'll make this easier.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Post by Tanooki »

Either his job isn't threatened yet depending on their decision as he explained to me what the deal was, or it was a self control issue which isn't good. :)
mas
Next-Gen

Post by mas »

Lol no I'm all set with my job so far. Lowes let go 2400 employees on Tuesday. I'm not one of them. I have to apply for a service manager. And if I don't get it I have a year to find a position within the store.
As far as the pickup I used credit.
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Post by Tanooki »

Gotcha, but you do have bigger Pi related things to consider now anyway. I know it's a gun game, but didn't see which one. At least you have a cRT for it. Unless there's a way to wire a console into an existing arcade cabinet monitor I don't have that option.
mas
Next-Gen

Post by mas »

Been a while but I managed to get two games recently
Astro warrior
And finally for ten dollars
Golden axe warrior.
Managed to get warrior from a winnings on a scratch ticket. I ended getting the game or 85.00 but got the money so I say I won't it for ten dollars.
Can't wait to play this all day tomorrow while I'm off from work. Played a little and if I wasn't so tired I'd be downstairs playing till like midnight.