GDEMU , got mine today.........awesome !

SMS, Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast
s8n
128-bit

GDEMU , got mine today.........awesome !

Post by s8n »

hi members , i was lucky to get in and order a GDEMU it arrived today. Have played a few games as a test and runs well , i need to get another 32GB SD Card as i wasn't able to fit all my games on 1 32GB SD Card.

definitely want to get a Saturn 21 Pin ver next

Ziggy

Re: GDEMU , got mine today.........awesome !

Post by Ziggy »

Damn, that looks nice. I want one. And the RHEA. And the PS-IO.
s8n
128-bit

Post by s8n »

hi Zig , yeah i want PS-IO too................still hoping for a Gamecube ver by anyone some day.
bryan_65
Next-Gen

Post by bryan_65 »

Nice. :D
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

s8n wrote:hi Zig , yeah i want PS-IO too................still hoping for a Gamecube ver by anyone some day.

There already was... Kinda... It's possible to install the WiiKey Fusion in the Gamecube, replacing the optical drive.

It's not likely to ever happen though, since the Wii has that ability (with two or three different apps) and it works well.
terrin707
16-bit

Post by terrin707 »

Has the website selling GDEMU only temporarily stopped selling the unit or are they not going to sell them in the future?
ninjainspandex
Next-Gen

Post by ninjainspandex »

Ziggy587 wrote:
s8n wrote:hi Zig , yeah i want PS-IO too................still hoping for a Gamecube ver by anyone some day.

There already was... Kinda... It's possible to install the WiiKey Fusion in the Gamecube, replacing the optical drive.

It's not likely to ever happen though, since the Wii has that ability (with two or three different apps) and it works well.

Yeah and with the price of Gamecube Component cables now days, a GCN SD drive would kind of be a waste.
GSZX1337
Next-Gen

Post by GSZX1337 »

I'd love to get a GDEMU and the Rhea, but damn at over $100 each they're too rich for my blood. S8n, is the GDEMU easy to use and do you know if there'll be SDXC support in the future? I saw a YouTube video of someone using the device and I saw it has a GUI now. I think having to have two or more SD cards kills the appeal a bit to me.
casterofdreams wrote:On PC I want MOAR FPS!!!|
Anthony817
128-bit

Post by Anthony817 »

terrin707 wrote:Has the website selling GDEMU only temporarily stopped selling the unit or are they not going to sell them in the future?

He produces and sells them in batches, so when he is done making more he will open orders again. I don;t think he want's to partner with anybody to mass produce them as he wan't to keep most of the profits for himself and I can't say I blame him there.

Now if only 1tb SD cards would come out and be affordable then we will be set for life on all the retail, homebrew, emulators, apps and even movies and music to make the DC into a small media center.
s8n
128-bit

Post by s8n »

GSZX1337 wrote:I'd love to get a GDEMU and the Rhea, but damn at over $100 each they're too rich for my blood. S8n, is the GDEMU easy to use and do you know if there'll be SDXC support in the future? I saw a YouTube video of someone using the device and I saw it has a GUI now. I think having to have two or more SD cards kills the appeal a bit to me.

yes it is easy to use and setup , you just put a Firmware on a SD Card and turn the DC on when its done the LED blinks in a certain way. The you prepare your SD Card with games on it , simply drag and drop CDI GDI into this app and hit Save.

then insert the SD Card into the GDEMU and select a game from the menu.

i dont know if there will be SDXC support