Pre-orders for new Sega Genesis book finally open!

SMS, Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast
Ghudda
128-bit

Re: Pre-orders for new Sega Genesis book finally open!

Post by Ghudda »

:shock: must. hold. off. This is brutal, I know that I need this, but I hate the premium from shipping to the US. At first, I thought the book was kind of expensive, but it looks like it's pretty dense at 352pg so I feel a bit better about it. I'll be ordering this in the nearest of the future.
B/S/TCollectionYouTube

test3
Reprise
Next-Gen

Post by Reprise »

The book is worth every penny. Seriously. It's so well produced and seriously bulky. I say that as a UK resident who got free shipping though, so I'm not sure how much shipping is for you.
Own: Sega Mega Drive, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, PS Vita, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo New 3DS, Nintendo Switch

My gaming blog: https://366gamestoplay.wordpress.com

PSN ID: Anesthetize666
Nintendo Switch ID: SW-8077-5145-0328
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

hopefully mine arrives this week :)

i really need to get back to that print materials thread
IrishNinja
64-bit

Post by IrishNinja »

Reprise wrote:The book is worth every penny. Seriously. It's so well produced and seriously bulky. I say that as a UK resident who got free shipping though, so I'm not sure how much shipping is for you.

^this, so hard...more thorough than anything sega themselves put out on it, sadly. and statesdie, shipping wasn't so bad, given the heft/quality of the book too.