Dreamclub - Round 4: TBA

SMS, Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast
CD AGES
Next-Gen

Re: Dreamclub - Round 4: TBA

Post by CD AGES »

I have have DOA2 on DC. Not sure if I should participate. Last time I did (for CvS1), my score wasn't recognized nor taken into account. >_>
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

CD AGES wrote:I have have DOA2 on DC. Not sure if I should participate. Last time I did (for CvS1), my score wasn't recognized nor taken into account. >_>

if I missed you it was an oversight homey. CvS1 was when this thread was fizzling out admittedly so I may not have been paying close enough attention.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Re: Dreamclub - Round 4: Dead Or Alive 2

Post by noiseredux »

after doing some research, it seems that Survival Mode of DOA2 is VERY score-based. So let's have at it, doods!
bryan_65
Next-Gen

Post by bryan_65 »

Man I have missed this game! It is my favorite 3d fighter along with Soul Calibur. DoA2 is the only Naomi cart I have not sold yet. :D I need to get a spare Naomi again as I never really visit my MvC2 cab of lately.
mas
Next-Gen

Post by mas »

Well noise if you can keep this going for the week I have the and wed off. I'll keep my score
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

mas wrote:Well noise if you can keep this going for the week I have the and wed off. I'll keep my score

oh yeah, I expect to keep it going for a few weeks.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

DOA2 was considered but abandoned prior to the holidays. I'm hoping this weekend to have some time to game on the new Dreamcab. So, some thoughts if anyone wants to join in and post some scores...

Dead Or Alive 2 - as previously mentioned, Survival Mode.

Centipede - the original arcade game is a bonus on the remake. I just need to confirm that it works with arcade sticks (so dpad, rather than analog).

House Of The Dead 2 - now here's an interesting thought... the back of HOTD2 says it's compatible with arcade sticks. We could try playing it with the stipulation that you have to use an arcade stick instead of a light gun. I assume this would make it way more difficult!

Anyone?
mas
Next-Gen

Post by mas »

I can only do doa 2. Let me see what I have and we can figure out a game plan
Reprise
Next-Gen

Post by Reprise »

I don't own an Arcade Stick or Centipede, so it would have to be DOA2 for me too.
Own: Sega Mega Drive, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, PS Vita, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo New 3DS, Nintendo Switch

My gaming blog: https://366gamestoplay.wordpress.com

PSN ID: Anesthetize666
Nintendo Switch ID: SW-8077-5145-0328
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

alright so it sounds like DOA2 is still the popular vote.