-Hang-On GP
-Panzer Dragoon
-Road Rash
-Shinobi Legions
-Sega Bootleg Sampler (Demo Disc)
-Sega Rally Championship
-Sonic 3D Blast
-Tomb Raider
-Virtua Cop 1 & 2 (with a 3rd-party light-gun)
-Virtua Fighter 2
-WWF: WrestleMania: The Arcade Game

Nothing wrong with that! Lots of good stuff there.

Here's where I'm at:
3 Pack: Virtua Fighter 2 / Daytona USA / Virtua Cop
Albert Odyssey: Legend of Eldean
Azel: Panzer Dragoon RPG (JPN)
Black Fire
Blazing Heroes
Croc: Legend of the Gobbos
Dark Savior
Falcom Classics (JPN)
Farland Story: Habou no Mai (JPN)
Fighters Megamix
Ghen War
Grandia (JPN)
The Legend of Oasis
Magic Knight Rayearth
Mahou Gakuen Lunar! (JPN)
MLBPA: Bottom of the Ninth
NFL '97
NHL All-Star Hockey
Panzer Dragoon Zwei (JPN)
Pebble Beach Golf Links
PGA Tour 97
Riglord Saga 2 (JPN)
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner (JPN)
Virtua Fighter Remix
World Series Baseball
Worldwide Soccer

A strange mix of sports, RPGs, and a couple of random action titles.

I also have Lunar 2 coming in the mail as we speak. 8)
Sload Soap
Next-Gen

Re: How is your Saturn gaming going?

Post by Sload Soap »

Real simple. Follow the chart in the back of the instruction booklet explaining who is better at fighting who and the rest is cake. Oh and don't forget to promote your generals!

That's good then. Now to find the sixty or seventy quid required to actually buy the damn thing. :lol:
bryan_65
Next-Gen

Post by bryan_65 »

Man I just love the Saturn. I have major nostalgia for it as well. I still remember getting it for my Birthday too. My favorite games that I played when they were new and current were Resident Evil, Nights, SFA2, UMK3, Daytona, Virtua Fighter 2, NHL 97, D, NBA Jam,Bug and Tomb Raider. I have so many great memories of this system. I can remember searching E-Bay back in the day and seeing all the great games at low prices, but being in school I still had no dough. :(

Now fast forward to 2009 when I really started getting back into gameing and I have discovered great gems like Vampire Savior, Darius Gadien (one of my favorite shmups), Panzer Dragoon and Sega Rally. I hope to keep adding more games to the collection through time.

I just really love my F'N Saturn. :D
Spyke
64-bit

Post by Spyke »

My Saturn gaming is coming along nicely thanks!

I have an original white Japanese console which I got boxed with all leaflets, cables and papers, and the original Japanese hand-completed sales receipt, off ebay. Mint condition doesn't get any mintier. It works flawlessly and is a joy.

My game collection for it so far consists of what's shown here:

Primarily bought as a shmup-machine, I couldn't resist X-Men VS Street-Fighter with the 4mb ram cart all boxed and nice, so then got C.O.T.A. and today Vampire Savior arrived!

Plenty of shmups to add though: Darius Gaiden, Sengoku Blaede and Layer Section are on the shopping list.

I use a Hori Fighting Stick SS for my gaming and it also works perfectly with the system.

Long live Saturn!

Ant
Jp-modded PS1 - PAL PS2 - Jp PS2 - Jp Saturn - PAL Xbox 360 - Jp Xbox 360 - Jp MD - Multi-region DC - Spare DC - Pal GC - GBA - DS-Lite
alienjesus
Next-Gen

Post by alienjesus »

I haven't bought a new Saturn game in quite some time. Money is an issue and most of the games I want arent cheap (even if some of them aren't especially pricy either).

My current Saturn collection has some good stuff in it though, so at least the system hasnt been entirely neglected since I bought it.

What I have:
Athlete Kings (Decathlete)
Christmas NiGHTs
Discworld
Guardian Heroes
NiGHTs into Dreams
Panzer Dragoon
Panzer Dragoon Zwei
Rayman
Sega Rally Championship
Sonic Jam
Theme Park
Virtua Fighter
Virtual On: Cyber Troopers
Worms
FerretGamer
Next-Gen

Post by FerretGamer »

Spyke wrote:My Saturn gaming is coming along nicely thanks!

Mint condition doesn't get any mintier. It works flawlessly and is a joy.

Primarily bought as a shmup-machine, I couldn't resist X-Men VS Street-Fighter with the 4mb ram cart all boxed and nice, so then got C.O.T.A. and today Vampire Savior arrived!

Yea, the Japanese take EXCELLENT care of their stuff. If anything, they tend to be very humble about describing the condition of their games.
Exhuminator wrote:Sega gonna Sega.
Spyke
64-bit

Post by Spyke »

It's funny, but I never took to the Capcom fighters until I got a Saturn and some of the Saturn ports. Now I think they're brilliant! (Well, the ones I've got, anyway...)

Ant
Jp-modded PS1 - PAL PS2 - Jp PS2 - Jp Saturn - PAL Xbox 360 - Jp Xbox 360 - Jp MD - Multi-region DC - Spare DC - Pal GC - GBA - DS-Lite
Xboxsegafan187
16-bit

Post by Xboxsegafan187 »

Yeah I second that. The Saturn Capcom fighting games are and is the superior of the two when comparing them to their Playstation Counterparts. As for Saturn game prices they have been high for a pretty long time and IMO don't see any titles that are highly sought after going down anytime soon; thank god for modded saturns. As for me I was thankful that got almost all the highly sought after games that I wanted before the prices went through the roof and it bums me out not everyone can enjoy them for affordable prices.

Another game I have been playing is a game called "The Tower" it pretty much is a sims kinda game where you build a skyscraper and manage all the amenities in the building.
Don't fret if you don't have a Saturn it was also released on the 3DO Jp, Gameboy Advance and PC. It is one of the few sims games that I can safely say is pick up and play.
CD AGES
Next-Gen

Post by CD AGES »

Xboxsegafan187 wrote:Yeah I second that. The Saturn Capcom fighting games are and is the superior of the two when comparing them to their Playstation Counterparts.

For the majority, yes. But not all...
pierrot
Next-Gen

Post by pierrot »

Knew that post was coming. You should probably link your MSH comparison in your sig, CD. :P