virtual boy ?

SMS, Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast
CHOCOBO77
8-bit

virtual boy ?

Post by CHOCOBO77 »

just got a virtual boy....the problem is that it will start for 3 seconds then it will turn off...it only works with the battery attachment, not the a/c..i don't have a snes to test the a/c..is there some kind of fuse inside the vb...let me know thanks...
nes,snes,gameboy,genesis,sega cd#1,game gear,saturn,neo geo aes,neo geo pocket,dreamcast,ps1,2,3,wii,dsi,dsxl
fedexin
32-bit

Re: virtual boy ?

Post by fedexin »

CHOCOBO77 wrote:just got a virtual boy....the problem is that it will start for 3 seconds then it will turn off...it only works with the battery attachment, not the a/c..i don't have a snes to test the a/c..is there some kind of fuse inside the vb...let me know thanks...

Sounds like the batteries are spent? If it was a blown fuse, it wouldn't start again.
Consoles owned currently: Lynx model 1, Lynx model 2, TG-16, Turbo Express w/TV Tuner, PS3, PS2, XBox 360, Neo-Geo AES (UniBios), Neo-Geo AES (U), Virtual Boy, PSP, GBA, DS, DS Lite, N64, Saturn, Wii, Mini Neo-Geo MVS (MAME), Asteroids standup, Defender cocktail, Street Fighter II CE dedicated, Neo-Geo MVS 4-25, CPS2 USA system
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

and it's a Sega Virtual Boy?
flamepanther
Next-Gen

Post by flamepanther »

noiseredux wrote:and it's a Sega Virtual Boy?
I'm assuming that would be like the Nintendo Virtual Boy, except that they try to squeeze full color out of it before the technology was mature enough. That would be why it can only stay on for three seconds.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

flamepanther wrote:
I'm assuming that would be like the Nintendo Virtual Boy, except that they try to squeeze full color out of it before the technology was mature enough. That would be why it can only stay on for three seconds.

:lol:
fedexin
32-bit

Post by fedexin »

flamepanther wrote:

lol :D
Consoles owned currently: Lynx model 1, Lynx model 2, TG-16, Turbo Express w/TV Tuner, PS3, PS2, XBox 360, Neo-Geo AES (UniBios), Neo-Geo AES (U), Virtual Boy, PSP, GBA, DS, DS Lite, N64, Saturn, Wii, Mini Neo-Geo MVS (MAME), Asteroids standup, Defender cocktail, Street Fighter II CE dedicated, Neo-Geo MVS 4-25, CPS2 USA system