SMS, Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast
ildfisk

VGA-cable to Dreamcast?

by ildfisk Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:17 pm

Hey all you Dreamcast lovers. I have a simply question: I am thinking to buy a VGA-cable, so I can play om my PC-monitor, but I don't know much about the quality on the screen. Is it the almost the same like playing PC-games in 640*460?

I've herd that Soul Calibur should look amazing with the cable, but other games most look good too, right?

Is it worth to buy? Because I can't find any pictures on the web to confirm the good quality or not...

Thanks for the help
Mozgus
Next-Gen

Re: VGA-cable to Dreamcast?

by Mozgus Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:23 am

ildfisk wrote:Hey all you Dreamcast lovers. I have a simply question: I am thinking to buy a VGA-cable, so I can play om my PC-monitor, but I don't know much about the quality on the screen. Is it the almost the same like playing PC-games in 640*460?

I've herd that Soul Calibur should look amazing with the cable, but other games most look good too, right?

Is it worth to buy? Because I can't find any pictures on the web to confirm the good quality or not...

Thanks for the help
Thats exactly what it's like.
Pullmyfinger
Next-Gen

by Pullmyfinger Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:11 pm

3d games look great, sprite based games like Street Fighter 3 don't look so good, pretty much depends what you plan to play, I got a DC on a TV for Capcom fighters and one on a monitor for pretty much everything else
Return to Sega