Sega Saturn ISO's that have MP3 tracks.

SMS, Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast
HyperBolt

Sega Saturn ISO's that have MP3 tracks.

Post by HyperBolt »

I have a hard time burning ISOMP3 format games for my Sega Saturn. I just end up not getting the disc to work on my Sega Saturn Model 2 (round buttons, north american sega saturn,); however I used to do it by making the mp3's into correct wav's with a setting of 44100khz and stereo settings, then taking the cuesheet and wav +iso and mount it with Daemon tools, then use CDRWIN to take the whole thing and convert it into a BINCUE and use it in a Sega Saturn emulator to see if it worked, then it'll work on my Sega Saturn, but there has to be an easier way.

Please help me you guys, I'd like to get this thing to work, I got 4 sega saturn games I plan on backing up soon, because I have failed at playing them on my sega saturn model 2.
Zalphier
24-bit

Post by Zalphier »

Um...yeah. A little post organization is in order.
Anyway, you really don't need all....that.
Just get your iso, get sega cue maker, make a cue sheet, and burn the thing... you should know the settings already, since you've burned others before.

edit: btw, it hasn't even been an hour since your last post. Double posting doesn't make people respond faster. Just a word of advice.
Mozgus
Next-Gen

Post by Mozgus »

Zalphier wrote:btw, it hasn't even been an hour since your last post. Double posting doesn't make people respond faster. Just a word of advice.

In fact, it makes people like me change their minds about helping.
HyperBolt

Post by HyperBolt »

Thanks for the help.