Let's TRADE! : check my BST thread
Indy_aka_Rex
24-bit

by Indy_aka_Rex Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:40 pm

Now that is a fitting name...
metaleggman
128-bit

by metaleggman Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:03 pm

Indy_aka_Rex wrote:Now that is a fitting name...

Ya, because this is your last hope to get it before they jack up the price ten fold :D
Zalphier
24-bit

by Zalphier Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:37 pm

Oh jeeze, just what dreamcast needs. Honestly, how many more shmups till they stop? I'm totally fine with them making more games, in fact, I support it. But if they keep releasing the same genre over and over again, people are going to start to hate it. For example, keep wearing the same shirt for a month, it's ganna stink. So, just in logic, keep releasing the same genre, don't you think that would stink too? Just an opinion.
metaleggman
128-bit

by metaleggman Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:48 am

Zalphier wrote:Oh jeeze, just what dreamcast needs. Honestly, how many more shmups till they stop? I'm totally fine with them making more games, in fact, I support it. But if they keep releasing the same genre over and over again, people are going to start to hate it. For example, keep wearing the same shirt for a month, it's ganna stink. So, just in logic, keep releasing the same genre, don't you think that would stink too? Just an opinion.
It seems more appropriate for you comparison, if you include "genre" to have it be the same type of shirt, eg. a t-shirt, or if you want to keep the "shirt" to change it to game. Just a thought. As for people getting tired, not really. Considering most shump fans, like myself, seem to really like any high quality release of a shump, it doesn't matter that its all we are getting. Plus, this is more for the japanese I believe(releasing shumps on the DC that is), and they LOVE bullet hell, so they'll eat up!
Return to Sega