Best Saturn Light Gun

SMS, Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast
metaleggman
128-bit

Best Saturn Light Gun

Post by metaleggman »

:twisted: Allo! I was wondering what your guys thought were on the best light gun for the Sega Saturn. I am a light gun fanatic, yet have only game to play with ( duck hunt on NES :\ ).

http://www.goldenshop.com.hk/AI-trad/Mi ... venger.htm

The avenger seems like it could be one of the best ones available. The reason I ask is because I don't want one of those cheap ones off eBay. I want a super awesome cool gun :D
My only thoughts are that the one shown may not work on NTSC TVs. I have a nice big 32" Flat CRT in me parents back room which is great for older video games, and being able to play virtua cop, house of the dead, and area 51 would be nice ;)

PS, who else is excited about the possibility of playing light guns on ANY TV with the wii? I sure am. I really hope Sega and Namco get off their asses and release their light gun games like SNK is doing with their Metal Slug games (Metal Slug Anthology anyone?)

Thanks in advance!
jemsic
24-bit

Post by jemsic »

I got the official Sega lightgun (Black-Japanese), and it kicks. I play the original HOTD in the arcade all the time and the gun is a replica (although the saturn gun is not as heavy).
gup
8-bit

Official Saturn One ...

Post by gup »

Another vote for the official Sega light gun ... accurate, reliable and cheap.

-- G.