radiant silvergun - beat!

SMS, Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast
grittykitty
forever 16-bit

radiant silvergun - beat!

Post by grittykitty »

ha! well not quite, i was so sure it was over. i beat what would seem to be the last boss, annihilated that sucker. but then another level started where i had to dodge bullets (which i'm pretty good at) but i think i was just so worn out from the boss - beating him on my last life! and then i guess carelessly i got hit. DAMN! my heart is still pounding...
anyone beat this game yet?
durkada
64-bit

Post by durkada »

Not even close. I thoroughly suck at this, and all shooter games. I love it, however, and one day... one day I'll get past the second level.
grittykitty
forever 16-bit

Post by grittykitty »

ok, i beat it this time for real. that game is so fun that i see no reason to quit playing it after seeing the ending!
turkey
24-bit

Post by turkey »

is that all on one credit? nice work as thats one touch cookie, i couldnt beat the boss's with infinite credits they kept timeing out on me, (yes i really do suck as shmups)
Zalphier
24-bit

Post by Zalphier »

shmups are so hard for me :( but I love them any how ( I always have to turn difficulty to easy) I loved radiant silvergun, but I think I only got to second boss(multiple laser cannon things?)
Mozgus
Next-Gen

Post by Mozgus »

Zalphier wrote:shmups are so hard for me :( but I love them any how ( I always have to turn difficulty to easy) I loved radiant silvergun, but I think I only got to second boss(multiple laser cannon things?)

That's how I feel. I appreciate them. I can understand why they are so loved. But damn if they don't make me feel like a pathetic little girl everytime I try to play them.