SMS, Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast
BomberDino

Re: How is your Saturn gaming going?

by BomberDino Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:33 pm

SOTN on the Playstation is one of the all time great examples of that genre. (I say even better than Super Metroid.) I wish, instead of producing the Saturn-exclusive content, they spent that time properly porting the game. It could have been the superior version.

Nifty that you were able to speed up the load times and improve the menu screens with that patch.
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

Re: How is your Saturn gaming going?

by Ziggy587 Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:43 pm

BomberDino wrote:I wish, instead of producing the Saturn-exclusive content, they spent that time properly porting the game. It could have been the superior version.

I feel like they might have started out with good intentions, but then it got rushed due to the Saturn failing.

One of the Saturn exclusive items, the ability to run, I like to joke that they added this to compensate for the slow down and longer load times. :lol:

My Sale Thread - I am selling around three quarters of my video game collection as well as some other odds and ends!

I want to buy Universal Game Cases, if you have any spares please PM me! I'm looking to only deal with members that have good BST feedback on this forum.
Return to Sega